Rice/Corn Combine Harvester
The Rice/Corn Combine Harvester makes the harvesting process easier by combining six operations such as gathering, transporting, reaping, threshing, cleaning and bagging into one machine. It is the modern and efficient way of harvesting rice. It also provides our farmers comfort in operation and ease in maintaining their machines. Adamco carries RCHs known for high work efficiency and excellent performance in wet and dry fields. With a rice combine harvester, farmers have the power to harvest at their own time of choosing –no need to wait for available labor and no need to worry about approaching typhoons.
1. Increase in income because of reduction of percentage of grain loss from 10% to less than 1%
2. Reduction of labour cost – only 3 people required from original 12 people
3. Harvesting capacity is 4 to 5 hectares per day
4. Additional income through servicing of other farmers – average RCH rental fee is P 10 000 per hectare
5. RCH can work in knee-deep mud and extremely dry field